Benefits of aloe vera for skin 2020
Aloe vera contains many natural substances that tighten the skin and promote its health and freshness, as evidence that it is one of the most used plants in the manufacture of skincare products.
Therefore, you can replace many commercial products with the aloe vera plant, as it is often more effective on the skin, as it contributes to eliminating wrinkles and fine lines, and gives the skin a lasting radiance.
Benefits of Aloe Vera:
- Aloe vera blends to tighten the skin and enhance its radiance.
- Aloe Vera contains many natural substances that tighten the skin
- Aloe vera is one of the most widely used plants in the manufacture of skin care products
- Aloe vera works to renew skin cells and get rid of dead and damaged cells
- Aloe vera tightens the skin and eliminates wrinkles and fine lines
- Aloe vera contributes to moisturizing the skin and treating the inflammation, redness, itching, and sensitivity that you experience
- Aloe Vera protects the skin from the harmful effects of the sun’s rays and UV rays
Here is how to prepare aloevera recipes to keep skin glowing and aging.
Aloe Vera and salt to cleanse and disinfect the skin
We may acquire chemical cleansers that are not suitable for our skin, which can lead to dry and fading skin over time. So why not consider replacing these unsecured ingredients with natural ones?
When you use natural materials, you ensure the freshness and cleanliness of your skin and protect it from any damage that chemicals may cause. To make a quick and easy home cleaner, just learn the method of this simple natural cleanser that relies on aloe vera and salt in its ingredients.
Salt helps soften and cleanse the skin, and aloe vera helps freshen the skin, and it is a great natural skin cleanser. Here is the method for this natural cleanser.
- Half a cup of salt
- A quarter cup of aloe vera gel
- A quarter cup of coconut oil
- 10 drops of lavender oil
1- Mix the ingredients together until you get a slightly moist dough.
2- Apply the mixture on your skin and rub it in circular motions.
- Wash your skin with lukewarm water.
- Keep the rest of the mixture in an old detergent container, after washing and drying it well.
- Keep the package refrigerated in the fridge on hot summer days.
Read More : Benefits of aloe vera for skin 2020