Many studies and research in the recent period have shown the innumerable benefits of anise, which encouraged many, such as consuming it as a daily drink, because of its benefits, the most important of which is calming the nerves that everyone needs, especially in our time.
Anise drink: It is a boiled fruit of the anise plant
Medical benefits of anise:
- It removes phlegm and cough if its fruit decoction is used as a hot or lukewarm drink.
- It expels gases, and its hot drink treats intestinal colic.
- It treats some types of headaches, shortness of breath, and fatigue.
- Stimulates the digestive system.
- It treats ascites, kidney, and spleen dysfunction.
- It is useful in the case of cramping because it contains anethole.
- It is useful for asthma.
- It strengthens the digestive system in the elderly.
- It increases milk supply when breastfeeding.
- It strengthens a woman’s ovaries (after menopause).
- It increases the appetite.
- It cleans the vocal cords and improves the voice.
- Strengthens labor and leads to menstruation and regulates it in women
- It is used in the manufacture of cosmetics, antiseptic solutions, and toothpaste
What are the benefits of anise for Weight Loss?
There are many rumors of anise damage, as it can lead to tooth decay or even cancer in the long run. However, women resort to using it because of its multiple benefits for slimming. Do you know how this type of hot drink helps in losing weight?
Anise facilitates digestion and treats digestive problems you can suffer from, such as stomach ache, diarrhea or nausea, among others. This helps you digestion faster and helps you lose weight. Therefore, be sure to consume a cup of anise daily. For example, if you eat a heavy or heavy meal, you can have a cup of anise to avoid feeling bloated and easily digest everything you ate.
But we recommend that you speak with a dietitian to make sure the amount that you should be getting, as too much of this type of hot drink may lead to you suffering from some side effects.
Anise works to treat other health problems. For example, if you find it difficult to sleep at night, it is usually recommended to eat anise after eating or before bed, with adding a spoonful of honey if desired.
Among the other benefits of anise include:
Anise contains properties that can treat coughs caused by asthma, as it works to remove all toxins from the body.
Read More: The benefits of coffee 2020