Benefits of boiled cumin for IBS
The colon is the part at the bottom of the gastrointestinal tract, known as the large intestine, and the occurrence of any disturbance in it that causes bloating, pain in the abdominal area, gas, and constipation as a result of the fermentation of foodstuffs, due to the inability of the colon to absorb it, thus feeling fatigued, nausea, fatigue, and acidity in the esophagus, Therefore, it is recommended to drink a cup of boiled cumin before bed, as the boiled works on:
- Stimulate the functioning of the digestive system, remove colic.
- Help treat indigestion and regulate bowel movement because it contains dietary fiber.
- Reducing colon symptoms, as it prevents the body from developing colon cancer, because it contains antioxidants.
- It helps in treating stomach pain caused by eating fatty diets and treating acidity, as it is considered an alkaline substance that works to neutralize excess acidity and fights microbes and pathogenic bacteria.
- Improves appetite, improves pancreatic function, speeds up the wound healing process, and improves sexual desire.
- It enhances the performance of the immune system, helps the body get rid of toxins, and treats anemia because it contains iron.
- Relieves symptoms of arthritis, treats respiratory diseases such as asthma and cough and relieves nasal congestion and bleeding.
- It increases milk supply during breastfeeding, increases the metabolism rate, and thus increases fat burning, increases calories, and reduces weight.
- It treats urinary tract problems, diuresis, and lithotripsy treats insomnia and relieves symptoms of fatigue and stress.
- It fights cancer, and prevents its growth and spread in the body.
- Eliminates intestinal worms, purifies the skin and removes dark spots and pimples.
- Relieves dental pain, strengthens eyesight, and calms uterine contractions during the menstrual cycle.